Monday, February 21, 2011

First post! (I know epic title right)

Heylooo! My name is Jules, and I am brand new to this whole blogging thing ;)
I'm going to do almost all my post on fantage things, like secrets, upcoming news, and more

My user is Cloey22772 on fantage, I'm normally found in severs: Pink cow, Purple Panada, and White seal
I am a premium member :)
But it's still really fun being a non, cause when your a member you buy everything you want in like the first 3 days then it's like ehhhh they're nothing else i really want...or at least i feel this way

Let's get to know a little bit about me
How long have you been on fantage: I've been on since the beginning of January 2011
How old are you: I am 12 years old

Are you an ugly unwanted person: Umm no?
What computer do you have: It's not a popular computer but it's a Compaq made by HP
Do you have a Twitter: Yes it's julezcookie

Do you have a Facebook: yes
Do you have a youtube: Yes I do i luv ♥ youtube my user is splishsplashsploshXD
Who's your favorite youtuber: I have MANY, but i really enjoy ShanedawsonTV, shaytards, Ijustine,
communitychannel, melissaxvouge, allthatglitter21, and juicystar07
Whats you favorite animal: KANGAROO ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE SKY!!!!
Whats your favorite color: All neon colors
What do you want to be when you grow up: I want to be an Artist + Photographer, and then write poetry behind each piece of artwork
Do you play an Instrument: I play guitar

Whats you favorite food: TACOS
Whats your favorite show: Project Runway, Glee, Big Bang Theory and many more

How do you say Goodbye in Hebrew: להתראות שיהיה לך יום יפה

1 comment: