Monday, February 21, 2011

Middle School- Makeup and Boyfriends

I know that I said most my blogs would be about fantage, but I'm not so sure about that
As you can see this blog post is about Middle School, witch I am in... obviously!
They're are a few things that annoy me so this might be a  rant, I'll try not to get to carried away
First of all I don't like it when 6th graders wear makeup. I mean sometimes it's really cute like it's a little bit of pink with some mascara but still. I really don't like it when people wear full on eye liner, I'm thinking in my head "are they trying to look like a slut?" Every one knows they're is middle school dating. I have never had a boyfriend but i don't really care. I think middle school dating is over rated. I remember that in maybe October i was with my friend and she had a boyfriend and I went to visit her locker and she was really upset cause she herd rumors about her boyfriend breaking up with her. I remember I was shaking her saying "He's not going to break up with you!" then he was behind me and broke up with her, she was crying into tears. Some people said he broke up with her because she wanted to have sex with him (but she's like a total catholic) or that she hugged him that morning and he got yelled at for hugging in the hallway. I remember she walked back into the classroom 8th period (study hall at the end of the day) and told the teacher she hit her head on the locker because she was crying LOL, and the teacher bought it!!! I also remember when my X friend (she became really annoying) broke up with her boyfriend she always sang "If i had you" by Adam Lambert being about him and she got really annoying because she kept making broken hearts and she never got over him and she complained "I don't want to go to the STA cause i'll have no one to dance with, or i should dance with myself" (the STA is a school dance that happens once a month) Okay one last story. My friend likes this one guy and she's not the prettiest girl in the wold, she always talks to him then one day she came over my house and  we went on Facebook and I told him that she liked him because she wanted to, but he didn't like her back, and now they never talk to each other.
The meaning of this is Middle school dating is OVER RATED!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow there is probrably a lot happening in middle school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea kind of, Middle School isn't as good as it's cracked up to be, A lot of people want to be older, and when your older you want to be younger, but no I just want to be younger, i miss 5th grade :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea i know how that feels i miss second grade :(

    ReplyDelete